Welcome to the Tanque Verde High School Health Office!
Office: 520-760-0801 x 1003
Health Forms & Medications
Please update your students’ health information and current medications by completing a Health History form and Medication form every year. Medication cannot be given without a current parent/guardian consent. All medication (prescription and over the counter) must have a doctor's order, parent/guardian consent to administer and come to the health office in its original container with the student's name and date of birth on it.
- Prescription medication that needs to be taken at school
- Rescue Inhalers, Emergency Epinephrine (EpiPen) or Diabetic medications/ supplies (please let the school nurse know whether the student will self carry or have them stored in the health office)
- Over the counter (OTC) medications: Acetaminophen (Tylenol), Ibuprofen (Advil/Motrin), Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and Antacids (Tums) are on our district standing order, but they still require a parent/guardian consent to administer.
Please be sure you have complete childhood vaccine records, including the 11-year-old Meningococcal and Tdap. Please see the link on the right under 'Resources' for more information.
School hearing and vision screens will be performed in accordance with the Arizona Department of Health. The following students will be screened:
- All 9th grade students
- Students new to our school district
- Students that have an IEP (screened every year)